• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of bitching and moaning going on today I see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is a lot of it going on. I just want to read a discussion without someone mindlessly criticizing someone else just because a model looks good for their area or doesn't. Winter isn't over and this storm could become nothing fast or flatten out too.

There is a lot of it going on. I just want to read a discussion without someone mindlessly criticizing someone else just because a model looks good for their area or doesn't. Winter isn't over and this storm could become nothing fast or flatten out too.
I apologize if I came off like that.

For now, Ryan added a small frame with the Euro back to Wx.graphics. Hoping he keeps it for until the storm passes as it shows just enough for us to get by without having to use weather.us.
ecmwf_acc_snow_eastcoastus_240.png

It gets old everyone is so quick with a critique . Don't like it, start your own. Be careful though you might get ddosed if your server dies

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LMAO from the douche bag in Atlanta? What a loser that guy was

Oh and don’t start off with the 5 dollar host gator plan .

I for one would like to see a Warning Points scoreboard so we can start setting lines, over/unders and prop bets to make this thing really interesting.
That’s funny! I can see you now trying to antagonize somebody so they would get a point and you could be the BIG WINNER!

As far as warning points go, it seems as if some should be banking some. I have suspicions that a couple of new posters are Mod or Admin aliases but that’s just a guess, ha ha!

What is the most snow anyone here has had?
I measured 21 with the Jan 2000 storm. Snow was literally knee deep and ditches were hip deep in snow. I was 17 and didn't appreciate it for what it was

I for one would like to see a Warning Points scoreboard so we can start setting lines, over/unders and prop bets to make this thing really interesting.

I think we need to have forecasting competitions and the like for temporary titles, ect. Have like a $1 donation entry fee. Maybe also have the same for like how many times Storm 5 says a phrase in winter or something.

Hi. This Jan 5 storm may be one of the biggest fish storms i've ever seen. I wish I was a mermaid

I think we need to have forecasting competitions and the like for temporary titles, ect. Have like a $1 donation entry fee. Maybe also have the same for like how many times Storm 5 says a phrase in winter or something.
That's actually a great idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back