• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these constant let downs have really increased the negativity. Really hope we continue to get some good trends tonight so everyone can begin the North trend in the positive category. Sheesh

All these constant let downs have really increased the negativity. Really hope we continue to get some good trends tonight so everyone can begin the North trend in the positive category. Sheesh
Weather modeling is meant to be used as a forecasting tool. What you see on the models at face value is never what happens. Unless cold and dry is weather.

okay.png

Weather modeling is meant to be used as a forecasting tool. What you see on the models at face value is never what happens. Unless cold and dry is weather.

Honestly they cannot even get cold and dry right, still flipping and flopping on this Armageddon cold wave coming, LOL..

Moving North would do nothing but make snow a nuisance. The point in the South, it being rare.
Yeah but if you move to an area like Indianapolis,Cincinnati or Columbus Ohio I think you’d still enjoy it without being absolutely sick of it. Hell even Louisville Kentucky has done much better then my area over the years.

Well it's getting frustrating. This pointless chase is getting ridiculous. I can't deal with these rare big snow events. Like you gotta wait 5 or 10+ years to even score big again. Then on top of that we can't even score even as cold as it is right now and we all know this cold can't last too much longer.
You need to move way north or find a good psychiatrist.:)

[url=https://postimg.org/image/k0p8uge17/][/URL]

Wow. Joe B really going in on Global Warming enthusiasts today. He says the easy answers were out there for this epic cold snap yet everyone wants to point to AGW simply because they didn't do their homework the way he did. What do you guys think? Thanks. Headed back to Columbia later for New Years celebrations at 5 points

I'd like to see it once, up there. If we had that much down here of our type snow, a lot of people would be homeless and you couldn't get power back for weeks.

Lake effect snow is on my bucket list though.

I like it! L. E. S. S. —- Lake Effect Snow Seekers. ;)

Sign my ass up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back