• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What could have been
27cf7080b48d9b5c168e7bda9b6a4e5f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I may have been jinxing some storms too by talking to my dad about what the weather models were showing (outside of the last two) and honestly...if we have an '88 like scenario appear I'm going to try to jinx that away too. It's being selfish but I don't want ice period. Not ever.

Sleet I'm fine with, but not an actual ice storm.

Would really like to see the energy get going over Cali. I’m sure they need the precipitation a lot more than anyone else with all the recent fires. Plus if we can keep the cold like what’s being advertised it could be some fun times ahead. I’m going to be patient and wait for the good stuff! And if we start seeing some good storms soon, I might just have to get the WSV3 software to track it in real time. :cool: Fun times ahead!

Okay. After failing on December 07/08, failing on Thurs/Fri, failing on NYE/NYD, and now failing for the next midweek system; I quit. I must leave now, to gather my thoughts. Maybe I can come back when a threat is imminent. I just can't take it anymore.

giphy.gif

Okay. After failing on December 07/08, failing on Thurs/Fri, failing on NYE/NYD, and now failing for the next midweek system; I quit. I must leave now, to gather my thoughts. Maybe I can come back when a threat is imminent. I just can't take it anymore.

giphy.gif

Are you taking two members with the same IP address in South Carolina with you??? Asking for a friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting tired of hearing how good the pattern is and things look in 10 days and not getting anything from it.
I agree. We are in a pattern of see a life potential, see it die, then see another, then get a tiny flake for two for an isolated area from a dead event cycle. I am at the point in which I'm about to just say "Sorry folks, you missed out this year" because I can't see hope for them.

I am so angry we have cold but no snow. Grrrr I'm so angry I could yell really loud!

Getting tired of hearing how good the pattern is and things look in 10 days and not getting anything from it.

If it were 65 and sunny we would be complaining that it’s not cold . It is what it is . Just cause you have a good pattern does not mean you will get wintry weather. Plus this really isn’t a good pattern to begin with

If it were 65 and sunny we would be complaining that it’s not cold . It is what it is . Just cause you have a good pattern does not mean you will get wintry weather. Plus this really isn’t a good pattern to begin with

People always want what they don't have I think.

Why isn't the media going all "polar vortex crazy" like they did in 2014 with the current cold wave. I haven't looked back at it, but I would assume this one is likely as cold, for a longer period of time?
The Weather Channel has this bumper that says "Frozen America" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back