• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, aren't ther enough failure threads already? :(

Why does everyone talk about the cold killing bugs so much? Do you people live in the woods?

I recently saw an article that says those guys burrow deep in the ground and stay safe until Spring; lol.

Does it look like snow here anytime soon?

tenor.gif

Why isn't the media going all "polar vortex crazy" like they did in 2014 with the current cold wave. I haven't looked back at it, but I would assume this one is likely as cold, for a longer period of time?

Regardless of what happens in the next week, we've come a long way from last year. People talking about it was too hot and they were going swimming when it was only 70 last January.

Regardless of what happens in the next week, we've come a long way from last year. People talking about it was too hot and they were going swimming when it was only 70 last January.

When this -EPO lets go, and it will; hello warm La Nina time.

Why isn't the media going all "polar vortex crazy" like they did in 2014 with the current cold wave. I haven't looked back at it, but I would assume this one is likely as cold, for a longer period of time?
Polar_VX14.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back