• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to send joe some southernwx pants that fit!!!!
9bdedbfc1a31f05f90347cad0c6c2028.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That his bathrobe, he just got done sloshing his bathtub!

Well ladies and germs the GFS is trolling, I mean rolling, let's keep it civil, vent/banter in here and hope for the best... may this be the 0z suite of model runs that turns the ship or sinks it.

Well ladies and germs the GFS is trolling, I mean rolling, let's keep it civil, vent/banter in here and hope for the best... may this be the 0z suite of model runs that turns the ship or sinks it.
Great job putting this post in here! Every model run this useless nonsense gets posted, every. Single. Time! :(

Amazing how we can have so much cold air in Indiana and still get snow. Down south if its below 20 it hardly ever snows.

doc will open the cliff gates for early arrivals. lol
Yeh i definitely didn't see any good signs for the mid week storm. Maybe some good signs for the already dead NYE NYD storm. We already know what the Euro will do. Yall mise well get some sleep and look at it in the morning.

those juicy great lakes..
Lol well im not near the Great Lakes so not sure that has much impact on the weather where I am. They are saying we could get a couple inches tomorrow with temps in the teens. Then temps close to -10 on Tues morning !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back