• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t checked the forum at all today and when I finally have a chance to I hate having to look through pages of replies with “one liners, wishes, Imby posts and lol’s” to find information relevant. Rather annoying.

I know what you mean. A lot of folks are just discouraged about the model runs and appearance of things not looking good right now. Hoping for something positive to happen!

Okay. The warning system has been enabled. Once you get to 25 points, you will not be able to post for a couple days. 25 points is generous, don't make me lower it.

Well I think it is mostly just frustration.. I mean most here know no to take one run of one models as "Here it is" and to look for trends greater than 5-6 days out... But to see "trend " after "trend" only to see them shear, track, etc.. they get impatient... Plus the fact that we had the "super performer" that the models did not do well with as to amounts, just makes everyone crazy waiting for "their storm"... ok off the soapbox...lol

Some people on here are quite abrasive. Gets pretty annoying after awhile. I love everyones input but jeez... idk why some people gotta be like that.
If you have a particular complaint PM one of us and maybe it can be handled behind scenes civilly.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Some people on here are quite abrasive. Gets pretty annoying after awhile. I love everyones input but jeez... idk why some people gotta be like that.

Some folks can’t be happy unless they’re poking the bear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need to send joe some southernwx pants that fit!!!!
9bdedbfc1a31f05f90347cad0c6c2028.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a bear?? I'm at 42, and it's been cloudy, socked in cloudy, all day, since morning when the sun poked out for a few winks. Radar shows rain going by just 10 counties south, and I bet just 5 counties north is plenty cold enough to support that rain into snow. It's just that close. This pattern isn't done until it's changed to something else. T

There's a bear?? I'm at 42, and it's been cloudy, socked in cloudy, all day, since morning when the sun poked out for a few winks. Radar shows rain going by just 10 counties south, and I bet just 5 counties north is plenty cold enough to support that rain into snow. It's just that close. This pattern isn't done until it's changed to something else. T

It might well be but it's not in the upper air.

Already down to 14..... brrrrr
It's really going to take a strong impulse to push into this cold, dry air. It's interesting to me the models keep losing the strong storms, but push snow chances into middle Ga. It's seeing what I'm seeing, rain and cold just half a state apart, lol. and it's staking the middle ground. T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back