• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a dumpster fire! I'm sure we will have plenty of storms over the next 10 days and have below zero temps widespread! Don't know why we do this to ourselves!
I think the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Mini5 is addicted
d8d7da25a30106bf2a9dfb95de94aa57.jpg
462063dfbb2698c33c57244130ec5ed3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was that today? Temps look about right

It was -2 this morning. This cold weather is not being kind on my car. Getting a new battery now and the light on the car says to check tire pressure. Apparently cold weather lowers the air pressure in tires.

It was -2 this morning. This cold weather is not being kind on my car. Getting a new battery now and the light on the car says to check tire pressure. Apparently cold weather lowers the air pressure in tires.
You have to get snow tires and your tires filled with nitrogen. You'll need it when you get back to ATL also!

There was one Christmas a while back in which my dad's car didn't start due to cold temps but it wasn't anything like being in the negatives. You'll get low tire pressure even with 20s/30s.

A bitterly cold winter with no snow is about as much of a punch in the gut as having your team go about 29-2 during regular season, getting that promising overall # 1 seed, only to lose to a bubble type 8/9 seed in the second round.

A bitterly cold winter with no snow is about as much of a punch in the gut as having your team go about 29-2 during regular season, getting that promising overall # 1 seed, only to lose to a bubble type 8/9 seed in the second round.
So, you're saying it's like being Duke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back