• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s all they ever do . Let them jump . They are winter trolls anyway expect for like three who’s posts are actually worth reading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. I can count the good ones on one hand. Too bad those haven’t found their way over here yet...

Really wish on these threads that people were a little less aggressive when giving their opinions. Some people almost come off as rude.

I'm sitting outside freezing to take in my surroundings. Sometimes I wish I didnt pay attention to the models and details and just look around at the natural signs of winter weather to come. The Robins are back and super active (noisy and frantic almost). One even flew into my window (strange). The skies have never been so interesting all day. If I didnt know anything about these cray cray models, one would never convince me weather wasnt on the horizon❄️

Sounds like you have already jump based off of your last several post in the January thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope you will know when I jump . Not sure why people take honest posts as people giving up . I guess cause it goes against their wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back