• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After all of this is over with I would be perfectly fine with nothing but a cold/dry pattern for the rest of winter.

Model madness got me like....
2d10317e27db8a2b7e01eecf1d10ccd0.gif

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

the difference in the GFS and Euro next week is downright laughable.. how can they be so far apart?

the difference in the GFS and Euro next week is downright laughable.. how can they be so far apart?
I think we were saying this at the beginning of last week, with regards to a cold Christmas and this non storm now on Thursday! Models suck

Call me a weenie but I'm starting to have a feeling that by the time that winter is over and done with, places like in the deep south will have had more snow than areas like mine will.

The problem is people get excited over a model over 5 days away. Anything beyond 5 days i would throw in the trash. Between 3 and 5 days i would pay attention to but still be cautious. Once you get to 3 days out then i would start taking it seriously.

The problem is people get excited over a model over 5 days away. Anything beyond 5 days i would throw in the trash. Between 3 and 5 days i would pay attention to but still be cautious. Once you get to 3 days out then i would start taking it seriously.
Seriously, it's 2 days out, and we ain't getting squat ! I'm taking that seriously

NAM getting all the weenies aroused! Please hurry up GFS and shut down this false hope, weenie party! :(

South Carolina about to wiff on all this potential the next week and a half lol typical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back