• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the other guidance starts trending towards the GFS there's no need to be worried about this storm (well there is need to be worried about the ice!).

What I just really don't get is making it seem like you're only watching the GFS, like that one guy did. Best thing to say is this pattern is really favorable to potential winter weather, especially at this lead.

th_S7_NQEZB6.jpg

Example of GFS extrapolation

So my Samsung phone decided to factory reset today Own it's own, no warning no nothing. Fortunately had everything backed up but it's been a pain.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm contemplating just skipping watching the GFS play out and look later. Why should I bother when even if it shows precip it's going to be wrong on the CAD situation?

I'm struggling to keep up, little rusty on having to follow multiple threads due to so much potential! A good problem to have
Yea, having to go back and forth between the Dec and Jan thread is not ideal. Wonder if it would be better just to have a thread for the 31st to 1st threat.

im staying off americanwx for a while.. been getting warnings from my phone and computer about virus attacks... what the hell...? anybody having that issue?

Yes! Sometimes the page opens a pop up window on my iphone and redirects about 50 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back