• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Christmas. Tensions are high. Everyone just needs a good old fashioned snowstorm to bring the stress levels down.

Does anyone know where Larry and bouncy are ??
TYIA

I think you will do pretty decent tomorrow and tomorrow night buddy. I’m thinking I’ll even see Fluries flying tomorrow night if models are to be believed.
Im hoping for 2" but ill be happy with 1". Obviously 3-4" would be better but any snow on Christmas is nice to see.

I've been reading, but not had time to post until now and wait what did I miss?

If I had time earlier, I would have mentioned something about what that FOX guy did, FWIW too. That's just stupid to do, with models going back and forth.

I've been reading, but not had time to post until now and wait what did I miss?

If I had time earlier, I would have mentioned something about what that FOX guy did, FWIW too. That's just stupid to do, with models going back and forth.
Very irresponsible and unprofessional.

You'd think after seeing things like this multiple times, that people will stop living and dying from one model run, especially from a model that has a reputation for being lackluster.
Unless all the globals show this storm going poof consistently over the next few days, I'm not worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back