• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happened to me with the spyware message when I clicked on the thread.

The third poster in the thread is even more annoying and a big reason I don't go there much anymore.

They only had 15 people on the thread, too. I wish Matthew East would come over here, though.
He’s on this forum as well

Same thing happened to me with the spyware message when I clicked on the thread.

The third poster in the thread is even more annoying and a big reason I don't go there much anymore.

They only had 15 people on the thread, too. I wish Matthew East would come over here, though.
Went over to see the circus and had the same thing too.

To be fair; that kind of stuff happens when you run ads on websites.

Usually, you partner up with an ad company that shows rotating ads. You put it on your website to make some extra income off clicks & impressions.
Sometimes, the company who's running ads can get hacked or infected with malware.
Most large ad companies are supposed to weed those bad ones out before they do damage.

In this case, one of the ads has been reported as malware and the ad provider that AMWX uses, hasn't removed the bad image/url yet.

We are still using Google Adsense here, which is very well moderated. We will be switching in the future, though. We'll try to avoid this issue at all cost.

Largely staying out of the discussion(s) as it/they does/do not pertain down here; but truly enjoying reading all of it in any event.
Here's really wishing and hoping that all of y'all points north get whatever frozen precip you want!
If anyone has a couple extra $'s, box a little bit and FedEx it on down ... LOL
Really - Good Luck! :cool:
Best!
Phil
~~~~~~
Edit: At the very least, here's hoping that Tony gets 3' of sleet ... :D

Last edited:
My oldest daughter turns 14 on Jan. 5. This is the closet shot I've had at a birthday snow for her in her life. I'm usually throwing in the towel by now. Luv this pattern.

For all of those saying "hey, bama got their snow already" that is true, but the whole top half of the state was not in on that one.

EPS continues to bring the cold
380ef3a90b4ca97189705d637eb5a012.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
This should be followed by some Webber heat maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back