• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is going to be fun to watch, much better imo then when teams clinch titles with several weeks to go. Meaningless games suck

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I want Carolina to get matched up with the rams if they can't get a home game. Then season Gurley might rush for 300. I really just don't want to see another patriots super bowl. I've firmly sat myself on the Jags bandwagon. But I think the steelers are really the only team that can beat them.
Injuries have slowed the defensive progress but the Saints have a lot of young talent. Trust me!
No doubt I believe them to be a bigger threat to Carolina in the playoffs than minnesota, Philly or la

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Over 3 inches of rain today and a few days ago the gfs and euro said it would be 70 and sunny today o_O

Not been a good few days for the models here cooler and more moisture than expected
I hope we can nail down that much tomorrow it's still dry

18z gefs
435bbb41cd9a110bb4d5981f435a0689.jpg
0978d6412290fe7f7545cc96a6052538.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are the threads that mixed up or did you think that clown map was banter

I want Carolina to get matched up with the rams if they can't get a home game. Then season Gurley might rush for 300. I really just don't want to see another patriots super bowl. I've firmly sat myself on the Jags bandwagon. But I think the steelers are really the only team that can beat them. No doubt I believe them to be a bigger threat to Carolina in the playoffs than minnesota, Philly or la

Yeah for some reason the Saints have Carolina's number and agreed, I'm an ABP now... anybody but patriots

Yeah for some reason the Saints have Carolina's number and agreed, I'm an ABP now... anybody but patriots

Familiarity is the reason in my opinion. Sean Payton built this team to compete with Carolina. I can't tell you how may years we watched Jake Delhomme and Steve Smith take it to us. The Panthers have one of the best defenses in football. You just gotta hope Cam is off on his game to have a chance.

I hope we can nail down that much tomorrow it's still dry

Good luck. Its been a total pattern flip here. We had a wet summer which is usually our dry season then our wet season fall had next to no rain and now here we are in a big drought. I hope it holds up til the cold gets here

I was joking the other week about how Hurricane Harvey killed the weather here lol and Harvey up here was just a couple showers

I want Carolina to get matched up with the rams if they can't get a home game. Then season Gurley might rush for 300. I really just don't want to see another patriots super bowl. I've firmly sat myself on the Jags bandwagon. But I think the steelers are really the only team that can beat them. No doubt I believe them to be a bigger threat to Carolina in the playoffs than minnesota, Philly or la

As a Saints fan, I would not want to see Carolina again this year.

I don’t believe humans are the main reason for GW. I’m not in a cult either. I think global warming is BS. I have no proof beside what I read. It’s ok to disagree. Everything has the right to believe what they want. Talking GW is like talking politics. No one wins.
You have the right, but certainly we don't have to put equal stock in your opinions... especially when you literally just said, 'I have no proof..." "I have no proof but... your scientific claim considered valid by most climate scientists is --------." That's essentially what you're saying. Why does anyone have to give opinions like that equal footing on a science board? Checkmate? Or does this have to continue? lol

Good luck. Its been a total pattern flip here. We had a wet summer which is usually our dry season then our wet season fall had next to no rain and now here we are in a big drought. I hope it holds up til the cold gets here

I was joking the other week about how Hurricane Harvey killed the weather here lol and Harvey up here was just a couple showers
No kidding missing out on decent precip from Harvey and Irma really set us back here. I can't take another dry summer, I'll ban myself

You have the right, but certainly we don't have to put equal stock in your opinions... especially when you literally just said, 'I have no proof..." "I have no proof but... your scientific claim considered valid by most climate scientists is --------." That's essentially what you're saying. Why does anyone have to give opinions like that equal footing on a science board? Checkmate? Or does this have to continue? lol
Say what you want man. My proof is what I read from my cult leader JB and other dumb people in your opinion. My opinion mean nothing to you just like your means nothing to me and that ok. BTW we play checkers no Chess.

Actually, LA is in what is called the west. Phoenix is in what is called the southwest. NC is in the region called the southeast. Indiana is in the region called the midwest. Any other geography questions?
I see 4 members are trying to melt the server.

after today I wouldn’t mind if the server melted

Say what you want man. My proof is what I read from my cult leader JB and other dumb people in your opinion. My opinion mean nothing to you just like your means nothing to me and that ok. BTW we play checkers no Chess.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back