• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Common Core Curriculum at its best in here. Just like 5 x 5 = 32 and as long as you can explain how you arrived at that answer then all is well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

S FL has a lot of people from the north so does not feel southern!
That's very true. I think how southern a place feels often depends on where you come from. I'm sure someone from NYC would definitely think a city like Raleigh is southern but someone from Selma, Alabama may not feel the same way about Raleigh.

Being from a city in Alabama where families started developing what we now know as Panama City Beach it is hard for me to believe the State of Alabama passed on an opportunity to purchase basically the entire Panhandle of Florida. Generally Port St. Joe/Mexico Beach west to Perdido. That's was some top notch decision making. That area and over and down to Phil is definitely the South and Southern.

I will say. There are thoughts in my head (at least) about launching a sister site for the other parts of the USA/World for weather. Not sure just how we would approach it, yet.

It's borderline. I've seen some people call your area the Mid-Atlantic. In terms of weather I think NC has more in common with the Mid-Atlantic than the south.
Well, those people are wrong. And you're wrong about the weather.

TWC says rain changing to snow here for Saturday and more chances for snow late next week.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back