• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody cares about weather anywhere

Sounds like this forum isn't very inclusive of other parts of the country eh ? Maybe we need to make subforums for different regions ?
Um, the forum is called SOUTHERNwx. It's all about weather in the southern part of the country.
giphy.gif

Um, the forum is called SOUTHERNwx. It's all about weather in the southern part of the country.
giphy.gif
It's all relative really. Many people would consider your area to not be in the south. People who live in Minnesota would consider Kansas to be in the south. As someone who has lived in GA all of my life, I don't consider Raleigh to be in the south. Would you consider LA and Phoenix to be in the south ? They are after all further south in latitude than you are.

It's all relative really. Many people would consider your area to not be in the south. People who live in Minnesota would consider Kansas to be in the south. As someone who has lived in GA all of my life, I don't consider Raleigh to be in the south.Would you consider LA and Phoenix to be in the south ? They are after all further south in latitude than you are.
J5aNA.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all relative really. Many people would consider your area to not be in the south. People who live in Minnesota would consider Kansas to be in the south. As someone who has lived in GA all of my life, I don't consider Raleigh to be in the south.
Unless you have met a large pool of people from every state and know their exact thoughts on relative location, then I don't know if you know what you are talking about. I say we leave it here at this.

Well if Raleigh isn't in the south then I'm screwed. Guess I need to stop putting hot sauce on my hot dogs and go for the sauerkraut instead.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Raleigh isn't in the south????
200.webp
I consider Raleigh to be on the East Coast. Te me south is Atlanta, Birmingham, Jackson, etc. I've been to Raleigh and it is nothing like Alabama or most of the south in terms of culture. Raleigh is really closer to most of the Mid-Atlantic region than it is to the bulk of the south.

I consider Raleigh to be on the East Coast. Te me south is Atlanta, Birmingham, Jackson, etc. I've been to Raleigh and it is nothing like Alabama or most of the south in terms of culture. Raleigh is really closer to most of the Mid-Atlantic region than it is to the bulk of the south.
tenor.gif

If we're defining regions by culture than Phil is definitely screwed cause for the most part there's nothing Southern about Florida. No offense Phil

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back