• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a well thought out and extremely informative post, spoken so eloquently..... who is this and what did you do with Shawn?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I am working on some design changes for the site as a whole. I guess I'm just stuck in the "creative" mindset, which makes me sound a lot smarter than I am.

Well, kind of bummed my gif reply on the storm thread was deleted. Just trying to keep it fun and light.

Well, kind of bummed my gif reply on the storm thread was deleted. Just trying to keep it fun and light.
Just post them in here Brick, Shane asked in a post the other day to keep GIF's out of the storm thread and if we allow you we have to allow all, then it becomes a GIF fest that clutters the thread. Nothing personal

Just post them in here Brick, Shane asked in a post the other day to keep GIF's out of the storm thread and if we allow you we have to allow all, then it becomes a GIF fest that clutters the thread. Nothing personal

otay.gif

If you guys really want to feel sick, look at the moisture streaming out of the gulf and coastal regions by hour 39 of the 32KM NAM that is predominantly rain.

All I can say is, thank goodness it's only early December! FFC and the models crushing my hopes and dreams for this system (IMBY, anyway).
We only get one or two chances a year. We may see one more legitimate shot before middle of January before the pattern breaks down..if we are lucky. I've got to move north.

I feel like I’m continually on the outside looking in when it comes to snowfall. Such is life in ATL metro but it would be nice to score a hit sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like the storm shifts north as usual, sometimes I wonder Why I even follows these types of events if its gonna have the same old outcome. Sigh.

I just wish algorithms were factored in accounting for the northwest shift which has occurred 100% of the time I have lived in ATL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back