• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At one point today, I had one tab open for the current storm in the 'main' weather board, and one tab open for the the same storm in the 'other' board.

Guess which one had more users?

Not bad 'other' board. Not bad at all. :)

Welcome. We try not to run our members away, like some others tend to do with over moderation, member bans, and overall "clique" atmosphere.

At one point today, I had one tab open for the current storm in the 'main' weather board, and one tab open for the the same storm in the 'other' board.

Guess which one had more users?

Not bad 'other' board. Not bad at all. :)
The other board is now the "other" board for me. A lot more traffic here now. The only thing missing are some mets from the other board.

Truth is now becoming evident. It's not going to snow in Atlanta. It's too early/too warm/wrong season. We needed this setup in January. I hope we can repeat the scenario before mid-Janauary. Good luck to those of you to the northwest/southwest of me!

Truth is now becoming evident. It's not going to snow in Atlanta. It's too early/too warm/wrong season. We needed this setup in January. I hope we can repeat the scenario before mid-Janauary. Good luck to those of you to the northwest/southwest of me!
It's definitely early for most everyone in the southeast and I would not be surprised to see it repeat again next month. Maybe it would be a CAD setup instead but at least we have something to track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back