• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going for yet another cold rain in CLT. Any time we are this close to the transition zone we end up on the wrong side of it, regardless of forecast. If we want snow, the RN/SN line better be forecast down by Columbia.

The only model really showing that, and even it's not great for CAE, is the NAM.

I'm trying to maintain some shreds of positivity here.
We still have 48 hours, too. But if the Euro caves and this storm keeps trending NW, I think the NW trend is even more of a deal now than it used to be.

Euro keeping hope alive and says let's party!

giphy.gif

Even with GW, these freak storms will happen again. Even if the globe doesn't cool back, it is only about 2F warmer than 100 years or so ago. Case in point: SAV had a near 4" snow in 1989 with it down to near 20 (yes, you read that right).

This place is hopping now. Love seeing so many people here. All the guests need to sign up, though.
Yeah they do . Traffic has been crazy this morning . We are working on getting the live thread back up for the 00z runs. Hopefully it works out

My awesome gif reply to the troll post on the storm thread got deleted. :(

Yeah they do . Traffic has been crazy this morning . We are working on getting the live thread back up for the 00z runs. Hopefully it works out
I saw a msdawg23 on the storm thread earlier. I was wondering if it could be Matthew East. I know he graduated from Miss State and his name at the other board is msuwx. Would be great to have him and other mets on here.

I saw a msdawg23 on the storm thread earlier. I was wondering if it could be Matthew East. I know he graduated from Miss State and his name at the other board is msuwx. Would be great to have him and other mets on here.
It's not him. Though I agree he would be a nice addition

I'm hoping the troll post got deleted, too?
It did. The mods try to be non-intrusive as much as possible. I've deleted several posts that clutter up the thread, but I still try keep the positive and fun atmosphere. Let's be honest, we don't need to read "Holy Crap at the Canadian," or which Ensemble member is the best for their backyard, or the lack of pants in the main thread continuously.

See that mixing line hanging on for dear life imby (Just NE of Rah), c'mon you can do it
70a1b6fb4dc0780bd280bb22f353712e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back