• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
please help me understand......when a storm shifts miles away from what models were projecting does that make it a bust? even though there is big snow falling in a different area, was the forecast saying snow in the SE wrong? which is more important the real world actual storm or the model projections?

Here come the "when will they put us under a watch" posts. I never got the obsession with those? I've seen them bust way more than verify. As if your under WSW is going to magically get you snow.

Live refresh could return, we are talking to our provider about an upgrade option. We'll see how that goes, soon, lol.

I'm going for yet another cold rain in CLT. Any time we are this close to the transition zone we end up on the wrong side of it, regardless of forecast. If we want snow, the RN/SN line better be forecast down by Columbia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back