• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I want to watch a thread, does it automatically give an alert when someone replies on the thread, or do you still have to refresh to see the alert?
Through Tapatalk I get alerts when someone post a new comment, likes my comment or replies to my comment but to be honest it's a crapshoot sometimes it works fine and sometimes Tapatalk does its own thing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Through Tapatalk I get alerts when someone post a new comment, likes my comment or replies to my comment but to be honest it's a crapshoot sometimes it works fine and sometimes Tapatalk does its own thing.

That alert box drives me crazy lol. But good to have

Am I the only one who thinks its sad that a 3-8 team in the AFC still has a chance to make the playoffs this late in the season?

No 3-8 team will make it but a team that started 0-4 this year which was my chargers could make it to the playoffs this year. In fact if they do make the playoffs this year after starting 0-4 they would be only the 2nd team in nfl history to do so. Can you guess the other team that did it? It was none other then the 1994 San Diego Chargers! They started 0-4 and finished the season 11-5 making the the playoffs that year.

No 3-8 team will make it but a team that started 0-4 this year which was my chargers could make it to the playoffs this year. In fact if they do make the playoffs this year after starting 0-4 they would be only the 2nd team in nfl history to do so. Can you guess the other team that did it? It was none other then the 1994 San Diego Chargers! They started 0-4 and finished the season 11-5 making the the playoffs that year.

They have a very good chance now since Kansas City has totally flopped and lost their edge. Chargers are looking pretty good rn and I fully support them especially since Rivers came from NC State :cool:

Might have to take a road trip to SW Texas and across the border to Mexico where the WinterStormWatch's are currently posted.

lol...

We had the most visitors on the site at one time yesterday with 204 viewers! Definitely busier around here as this potential comes closer.

anchorman-yes-jumping.gif

We will break 300 if we get a real storm in view. Southernwx is the best place for WX info and a good laugh. Hands down #1!
Most definitely. During last January's storm a few times in the middle of the night I would log on to Southernwx just to check the latest Euro snow map. I couldn't go back to sleep if I didn't!

Personal disclaimer when one of my post has words capitalized that ordinarily would not be capitalized you can thank speak text for that. I have no clue why the speak text on my phone thinks these words should be capitalized. Oh well just one of those little things that will drive an OCD mind crazy sorry guys haha

Most definitely. During last January's storm a few times in the middle of the night I would log on to Southernwx just to check the latest Euro snow map. I couldn't go back to sleep if I didn't!
I remember, I was on my back porch for hrs waiting for the changeover. Never did. 32 a rain for 4 hrs! Cold rain is the best. NOT.

that January fiasco sucked
That was probably one of the most annoying systems for some, but February 2015 was likely the most annoying for me. I'll never forget seeing just 10 miles west of me having double to triple the amount of snow I had and not getting backside rain like I did. Let's hope if this one turns out, we don't get a sharp gradient, or any storm this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back