• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope this place doesn’t get so strict/no fun like the other board. Most of us are here because we enjoy the atmosphere, and ability to banter a little more than usual.
We don't plan on doing that... if we get too "stuffy" remind us :cool: The idea has always been a more relaxed board with some guidelines of course, no rules means chaos...

With all the complaints about the 2016 winter, I guess most on this forum did not cash in on the January 22 winter storm (Jonas)

Ok, I remember a year or two ago, that the American wx site seemed to be the fastest, is that still true and what is the cost? is there any free trial ? Do we have a comparison on this site anywhere of the pay sites and costs and the good (and maybe the bad) they have compared to the others? Thanks.

I don't think you actually need to pay for full Euro access anymore...there's a guy in which his name escapes me at the moment that is making a lot of it free.

I don't think you actually need to pay for full Euro access anymore...there's a guy in which his name escapes me at the moment that is making a lot of it free.
Ryan Maue

A thread for a 7 day rain event!?
My positivity has left the building! What a crock
giphy.gif

11/12th timeframe is a frontal passage on 18z GFS! Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back