• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking off my ass hat and putting on my JB hat

Man, the pattern setting up for December...

giphy.webp

So far I am disappointed in the amount of negative interactions we have had on the board and its barely even December. I really don't want to end up like some other boards....

So far I am disappointed in the amount of negative interactions we have had on the board and its barely even December. I really don't want to end up like some other boards....
Kinda makes it understandable why some boards turnout the way they do

Check out the thread I started couple days ago in the admin section, curious your thoughts

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

i apologize to this entire forum if anything i wrote was taken to be abusive, a threat or any other thing directed at any poster....i now understand i am not to mention when others break the rules, and will comply 100% with every rule here.

Hey Southern Wx community! Over the last sereval days it has come to my attention that I may have offended some of you on our board by my actions and posts. I owe Shawn a public apology for my overreacting to a response he gave to a question I had asked earlier this week. So for that I am sorry for how I handled myself Shawn and I hope you can forgive me. Also, today I was challenged by another admin here on our site. I was basically compared to another poster who over the last couple of days has been a little annoying and combative. This has caused me to think about why I would be compared to this poster. I don’t know that I have been combative outside of my interaction with Shawn but I wanted to publicly apologize to anyone that I may have offended or have been combative with in the past. I also wanted to apologize for any posts of mine that may have offended you and my going overboard with Britney Spears pictures. As a born again believer in Christ Jesus I want everyone to know that this is not who I am nor is it what I stand for! I am very thankful for those who have held me accountable for my actions and as a Christian I will strive to do better. I am also very thankful that I can serve as mod for this board and look forward to helping with the overseeing of this weather community. Again! My apology to all who have been offended by my actions and/or posts.

Thanks,

Reid/whatalife

Hey Southern Wx community! Over the last sereval days it has come to my attention that I may have offended some of you on our board by my actions and posts. I owe Shawn a public apology for my overreacting to a response he gave to a question I had asked earlier this week. So for that I am sorry for how I handled myself Shawn and I hope you can forgive me. Also, today I was challenged by another admin here on our site. I was basically compared to another poster who over the last couple of days has been a little annoying and combative. This has caused me to think about why I would be compared to this poster. I don’t know that I have been combative outside of my interaction with Shawn but I wanted to publicly apologize to anyone that I may have offended or have been combative with in the past. I also wanted to apologize for any posts of mine that may have offended you and my going overboard with Britney Spears pictures. As a born again believer in Christ Jesus I want everyone to know that this is not who I am nor is it what I stand for! I am very thankful for those who have held me accountable for my actions and as a Christian I will strive to do better. I am also very thankful that I can serve as mod for this board and look forward to helping with the overseeing of this weather community. Again! My apology to all who have been offended by my actions and/or posts.

Thanks,

Reid/whatalife
You're cool. No sweat. Life has ups and downs. Forget it and back to weather!
Best!
Phil

*looks at the models*

maybe I'll see winter in Chicago next month(I mean Chicago in January, it has to be cold, right? lol) seasonal temps here isn't really winter

*looks at the models*

maybe I'll see winter in Chicago next month lol seasonal temps here isn't really winter
I tell you where you're gonna wanna place your best bests...Michigan, Ohio, NY lake effect snow belts... they're 100% guaranteed to get pummeled in this pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back