• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions for you guys:

- What do you think of the current site colors?

- Should the tropical forum have it's posts merged into general weather, or the tropical forum be a sub section of general weather, or left alone?

- What does everyone think of a Christmas feel/look on the site? Something simple? Nothing at all?

Let’s at least give our site a face left for Christmas...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions for you guys:

- Should the tropical forum have it's posts merged into general weather, or the tropical forum be a sub section of general weather, or left alone?

- What does everyone think of a Christmas feel/look on the site? Something simple? Nothing at all?
Site colors look good, and I think keeping the tropical forum how it is now works. Also we definitely need a Christmas look!

Questions for you guys:

Colors seem fine to me.

I honestly think merging would create clutter later on for systems that people may not care about such as fish storms that some of us just like to track anyway.

I'm fine with making a bit more of a festive look.

Questions for you guys:

No, I like having a dedicated tropical forum.

Hey Shawn or Dustin, how come some links won't show here on the board? I tired to link a note from a Facebook page and it did not show. Is there a way for it to show here on the board?

Hey Shawn or Dustin, how come some links won't show here on the board? I tired to link a note from a Facebook page and it did not show. Is there a way for it to show here on the board?
I just looked at the post you deleted and it shows fine.

Not atmospheric related, but I wrote an article stating that I think there will be an increase of strong earthquakes along the eastern US of where they don't normally occur that often.

Unfortunately it appears UT may have just hit a home run... Mike Leach :( If that happens, and if Duke wins national title, I think I may quit following sports, and go back to just playing Monopoly. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back