• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to come in here and call storm5 an ass-hat!
I found Charlie
8fa5f58cce7f17c2cd0613fcdede7a23.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have noticed the board here has more traffic lately than the other SE forum. Still a lot of guests here that need to sign up and join the fun, though.

Man am I excited for this upcoming pattern in December! I have a feeling I’ll see more snow this December then I did all of last season. That won’t be hard because I literally only saw minor Fluries with no accumulation on 3 different occasions. It was the first winter in the 10 I have lived here that I didn’t have any snow accumulate on the ground. Usually even in the worst of winters I will still see at least 2-3 inches of snow.

Do ass clowns wear ass hats???:)

I can't find anything to complain about on these models today!

Western ridging breaking down slightly, but beggars can't be choosers! We are lucky to potentially have what is showing soon!

Questions for you guys:

- What do you think of the current site colors?

- Should the tropical forum have it's posts merged into general weather, or the tropical forum be a sub section of general weather, or left alone?

- What does everyone think of a Christmas feel/look on the site? Something simple? Nothing at all?

Questions for you guys:

- What do you think of the current site colors?

- Should the tropical forum have it's posts merged into general weather, or the tropical forum be a sub section of general weather, or left alone?

- What does everyone think of a Christmas feel/look on the site? Something simple? Nothing at all?
Need something festive for Christmas for sure !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back