• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GFS is rolling! Lol
Just had to get that out there, in the right thread! Before I see it 13 times in the main thread! Happy new year to Robert and Michael! I promise this will crush the upstate! ;)
I'm sure your phone and computer is about to get crushed by the epic snowstorm that is about to hit you. Get ready for it, it's coming and it's as real as the California quadruple phased blizzard!

It's colder than a well diggers ass in Idaho. Windchill now at -5. Forecast low of 0 tomorrow night.

I'm sure your phone and computer is about to get crushed by the epic snowstorm that is about to hit you. Get ready for it, it's coming and it's as real as the California quadruple phased blizzard!
Looks like GFS just turned this storm into a quadruple Bermuda blizzard! Congrats Kitty Hawk

Hoping this thing keeps coming west but realistically, I think the NC SC coast gets crushed.

Unless the UK and euro show something I agree. Hard to really ride the nam to glory

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Lol and the NAM glory is what? A half dusting of snow for us? We need to see something real and soon. Very soon.

1 inch of snow is the winner of the last 3 winters.

You changed your name appropriately... actually I think you should change it again to frick and rain cold cold rain to frack. Y'all two need some snow bad

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This storm is going to crush RAH! Look at all the positive trends today!!

You changed your name appropriately... actually I think you should change it again to frick and rain cold cold rain to frack. Y'all two need some snow bad

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Its a mechanism learned from being an NC state fan. It goes excitement, disappointment, anger, apathy. Currently I'm between disappointment and anger with apathy quickly closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back