• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 2/11-2/12 ULL Magic or More Cold Rain

Depends on where you're at, In FL I guess it would be a Fail. But NE GA, Parts of Upstate SC, and WNC is Definitely still Game

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
oh, I know not here...lol I am talking about the SE as a whole. Yes, the higher terrain will do ok. NE GA, E TN and W NC *mtns mainly*

Depends on where you're at, In FL I guess it would be a Fail. But NE GA, Parts of Upstate SC, and WNC is Definitely still Game

Outside over extreme peaks over 3500-4000 ft more than likely everybody else ends in nothing. The upper low is not taking an adequate track and is not getting the dynamic cooling needed to drive snow below at most 2000ft. Don’t expect anything from this and be happy if you see flakes.

Outside over extreme peaks over 3500-4000 ft more than likely everybody else ends in nothing. The upper low is not taking an adequate track and is not getting the dynamic cooling needed to drive snow below at most 2000ft. Don’t expect anything from this and be happy if you see flakes.
Man you Sure have Changed your mind it's comical LOL

0z GFS
gfs-deterministic-se-snow_24hr_kuchera-1676073600-1676160000-1676289600-10.gif

gfs-deterministic-se-frzr_total-1676073600-1676160000-1676343600-10.gif

gfs-deterministic-se-sleet_total-1676073600-1676160000-1676376000-10.gif

Man you Sure have Changed your mind it's comical LOL

Well there’s nothing to see with this to think anybody outside of the mountains will get anything. That’s not comical, that’s being real about the situation. Wish cast all you want, it’s not going to change the fact that there’s not a model other than the long range RAP even showing snow showers in the upstate. Its wraps.

Well there’s nothing to see with this to think anybody outside of the mountains will get anything. That’s not comical, that’s being real about the situation. Wish cast all you want, it’s not going to change the fact that there’s not a model other than the long range RAP even showing snow showers in the upstate. Its wraps.
LMAO

There has been pretty consistent modeling showing snow falling in N AL and GA. At least from ECMWF and HRRR.

I think there may be a few surprises, but I think there will be more heartbreaks. Even looking at the snow maps that are good, I think they have issues that are between the numbers. I am cheap and dont get euro soundings and kuchero maps, but what I can see for free, things are not great out there.

Back