• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 2/11-2/12 ULL Magic or More Cold Rain

ecmwf-deterministic-se-total_snow_kuchera-1676030400-1676041200-1676343600-10.gif

I like this, it clearly shows the tail end of the deform band moving east along the border, but our ULL is weakening and rates aren't enough to overcome BL issues. There's moderate precip near end of the run with ULL and 850 low east of I-95 but but but

I like this, it clearly shows the tail end of the deform band moving east along the border, but our ULL is weakening and rates aren't enough to overcome BL issues. There's moderate precip near end of the run with ULL and 850 low east of I-95 but but but
Yeah it's a dang shame we finally get a good track and BL has to be so sucky! ?
Maybe somebody east of the mountains can pull a rabbit out of the hat and get a good dustup anyway...

Last edited:
If that comma head on the hrrr comes to fruition then NE GA and the Upstate will get plastered. verbatim the hrrr is a touch too warm at the surface but those kind of rates would overcome. The problem is the NAM models have the dry slot punching through way earlier than this....

Last edited:
Back