• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 2/11-2/12 ULL Magic or More Cold Rain

I don't get why anyone would be disappointed when this fails . Carolinas and Georgia have best shot. This setup still sucks now that it's digging so far to the SW . Gonna kill temps by pumping warmer air out front . This was never a good setup for anyone unless you believe 5 day out op runs.
Exactly. 9 times out of 10 hanging your hopes and dreams on a cold core upper low is a fools errand!

Don't look at the UKMET, pretty bleak even for the mountains
Wow this isn't good.

sn10_acc-imp.us_ma.png

Just goes to show none of the models has got a hold of this. We all know what ULLs can do in winter. I'm not saying it's going to Snow for everyone but someone will get a big surprise with this

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
Actually It and especially the Canadian suite have been advertising zilch outside of the mtns from the get go. If this ends up being case, its the American suite who will wear the clueless/ fools gold name tag , once again

Back