• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News 12 Days of Southernwx Christmas Day 1

Storm5

Administrator
Reaction score
The time has come for the Southernwx 12 Days of Christmas . The gifts get better and better each day and lead up to Day 12 when we will give away a Trip to one lucky person . Let’s get started ...

Day 1 Gift -

An Echo Dot , a Southernwx sweatshirt AND a personalized signed copy of JBs new book. Nothing like reading and sloshing at the same time !!!!

a786934b21c7eedac27d21c05bda8ef9.jpg

93ce11fe180b60191fb5cab26140d248.jpg

Our Day one winner is - OutdoormanNC you have 72 hours to claim your gift . Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The time has come for the Southernwx 12 Days of Christmas . The gifts get better and better each day and lead up to Day 12 when we will give away a Trip to one lucky person . Let’s get started ...

Day 1 Gift -

An Echo Dot , a Southernwx sweatshirt AND a personalized signed copy of JBs new book. Nothing like reading and sloshing at the same time !!!!

Our Day one winner is - OutdoormanNC you have 72 hours to claim your gift . Congratulations

Great start! Awesome stuff!!

Day 1 Gift -

Wow, that’s awesome!!! That’s so cool!! What a good start guys!!!

That signed JB book would be awesome! I being a plant person, have an Allan Armitage signed book! He’s a plant guru, up there with Michael Dirr, if y’all know plants!!

That signed JB book would be awesome! I being a plant person, have an Allan Armitage signed book! He’s a plant guru, up there with Michael Dirr, if y’all know plants!!
I love a good Caesar salad

So can we start a auction forum so members that win can auction their gifts off?!? Hahahahaha lol j/k :D:Do_Oo_O:):););)
Great idea, really! Like a SouthernWx craigslist!?

Back