• We've made some major changes to the website. You can view a short list : Here
  • Hello guests. Please take a minute to sign up and join in the conversation. It's free, quick, and easy!

Site News 12 Days of Southernwx Christmas Day 1 (1 Viewer)

Storm5

Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
The time has come for the Southernwx 12 Days of Christmas . The gifts get better and better each day and lead up to Day 12 when we will give away a Trip to one lucky person . Let’s get started ...

Day 1 Gift -

An Echo Dot , a Southernwx sweatshirt AND a personalized signed copy of JBs new book. Nothing like reading and sloshing at the same time !!!!

Our Day one winner is - OutdoormanNC you have 72 hours to claim your gift . Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The time has come for the Southernwx 12 Days of Christmas . The gifts get better and better each day and lead up to Day 12 when we will give away a Trip to one lucky person . Let’s get started ...

Day 1 Gift -

An Echo Dot , a Southernwx sweatshirt AND a personalized signed copy of JBs new book. Nothing like reading and sloshing at the same time !!!!

Our Day one winner is - OutdoormanNC you have 72 hours to claim your gift . Congratulations

Great start! Awesome stuff!!

DarkKnight

I only have one rule!!!
Staff member
Supporter

Day 1 Gift -

Wow, that’s awesome!!! That’s so cool!! What a good start guys!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)