• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry ❄The Christmas Miracle❄(12-24/12-25)

Looks like it’s snowing along and west of 40 in Johnston County based on p type algorithms which are arguably decent when you’re really close to the radar site

Looks like it’s snowing along and west of 40 in Johnston County based on p type algorithms which are arguably decent when you’re really close to the radar site
I think the “back building” I was mentioning before was really just the radar seeing the snow finally as it got into range of the radar ... you can see the same type of thing if you use the TCLT radar .. looks like flurries there as well but if u go to another radar site farther away ... it sees nada ??‍♂️

PS. IM on tilt 4 on the radar ... it almost awakes the radars sleeping eyes

yeah looks like the changeover is in the 35-36 degree range. I’m technically like a mile into Johnston county.

hopefully hrrr is right for this afternoon!

Hopefully this develops into something a little more substantial.

Attachments

• B97B362C-7C8A-4F41-B95E-6104427E9A46.png
    B97B362C-7C8A-4F41-B95E-6104427E9A46.png
    956.9 KB · Views: 23
Back