• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry ❄The Christmas Miracle❄(12-24/12-25)

-10C 850s, DGZ must be so low right now the radar is struggling View attachment 60142
I actually wonder how much there is that isn’t being picked up by radar. I just got finished helping Santa bring in a new bike for my youngest s
-10C 850s, DGZ must be so low right now the radar is struggling View attachment 60142
I wonder just how much is falling that radar isn’t picking up right now. I just came in from bringing the kids presents in to lay out and there were tiny flakes blowing around outside here. Nothing too impressive, but definitely noticeable

Excuse the poor picture quality, but I did NOT expect to see this upon waking up. Main road is mostly covered too, being patrolled by Sheriff deputies. Truly a Christmas miracle. Too bad I have to drive 45 minutes this morning on summer tires. (That's me parked next to the white Taurus wagon)
2020-12-25 05.55.53.jpg

Back