• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry ❄The Christmas Miracle❄(12-24/12-25)

Speaking of North Georgia specifically and not counting the potential change over event in a few hours. (I’m counting it as a bouns if it happens.)
The HRRR has scattered flurries and snow showers developing across the Tennessee valley this evening and moving into north Georgia around 8-10 which then continue across the area until late afternoon and evening hours of Christmas Day. If the HRRR verifies and with temperatures north of Atlanta below freezing for the most part that soloution would probably result in at least a light accumulation for someone. Will be interesting to see how things play out!

A lot of that could be snirga tho

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Maybe but overall if you get under these you saturate the column quickly, especially given there’s actually some instability which could generate some good rates, I mean your basically near dry adiabatic from the surface to 700mb 85BEEE1E-0259-4DBB-A2D2-7599B0CE5588.png

Back