• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry ❄The Christmas Miracle❄(12-24/12-25)

WSB in house radar says nada. Of course it may be bunk. Hard to believe with how quick it’s moving for there to be changeover unless we see substantive redevelopment over the west and some reports that we actually have some pingers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newest HRRR shows more redevelopment of the band in about 3 or 4 hours. Even has some mod-heavy snow in the northern portions of the metro and a mix farther south around 5. We'll see though. Still somewhat skeptical.

HRRRSE_prec_ptype_007.png

NWS RAH doesn't seem too excited around here. WRAL hasn't mentioned snow shower potential for tomorrow either.

From NWS RAH...
"Highs will occur in the morning (with steady of slowly falling
temperatures, even with skies becoming mostly sunny in the
afternoon. Highs in the 30s to lower 40s. Clear and very cold
Friday night, lows 15-20 NW-N and 20-25 SE."

I dont know how It effects the grand scheme of things but everything looks to be moving through much faster than forecasted... as these type of fronts usually do ... I wonder how this could effecting timing tomorrow and also just how things evolve down the road

Newest HRRR shows more redevelopment of the band in about 3 or 4 hours. Even has some mod-heavy snow in the northern portions of the metro and a mix farther south around 5. We'll see though. Still somewhat skeptical.

HRRRSE_prec_ptype_007.png
yeah i keep watching the nam and hrrr and they have been pretty consistent with that. its getting my hopes up for Dahlonega, but i'm almost thinking my brother in canton might do better since the cold air shouldn't be blocked as long by the mountains like it might be here (i admit i saw moto say that on fb)

Back