• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry ❄The Christmas Miracle❄(12-24/12-25)

After two days of showing flurries on the HRRR here in the Midlands, it’s looking like we will miss out. Sure, Murray may fire off something later, but it’s hard to bet on that. We need a southern slider to break the curse down here man. Sheesh. Anyways, glad some of y’all are seeing it.

After two days of showing flurries on the HRRR here in the Midlands, it’s looking like we will miss out. Sure, Murray may fire off something later, but it’s hard to bet on that. We need a southern slider to break the curse down here man. Sheesh. Anyways, glad some of y’all are seeing it.
You still have a shot per the latest hrrr1608916617982.png

i agree. my confidence is getting pretty low

The clouds have rolled in. Mostly cloudy and 28 degrees but no flakes.

Same here at RDU. HRRR really doesn’t ramp it up until 3p. So I’ll give it time. Not a flurry yet. Not upset bc I tempered my expectations. But still have hope. Congrats to those who got a flizzard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back