• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry ❄The Christmas Miracle❄(12-24/12-25)

Honestly think someone that gets lucky under a band that trains could get up to a lucky 0.5” max of snow, otherwise Snowflakes look likely for many ! 2020 May provide the best day yet View attachment 60218
Man it’s sunny here. Hope I can get a band to develop back this way but not holding my breath. It is super sunny right now though so maybe some
Instability? Idk

My WNC folks...I am going to bring my son up to see some snow today. We are coming from Northern Greenville county and we are maybe 20 minutes from Flat rock and 30 from Hendersonville. Do you guys know if certain areas jackpotted more than others and where the best places to go would be? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Highlands has at least 3-4in...every leaf and branch heavy with snow.

Merry Christmas to you, Tony!! ....and you got some sleet to boot!!! Congrats!!!
Got up this morning and realized the flurries I got after the sleet, put enough down so it's still there in the shadows. Banked up in the leaves, lining the gunnels of the shed tin roofs. Snow grains. So I did get my Xmas eve twofer, lol. Can't sled on it, which is the main criteria, but I saw it fall, and some is still there, and that's a level two frozen precip phenomina. Hope this bodes well for the rest of the winter!!

Back