• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May 6-10 Severe Weather Outbreak

Georgia border starting to work the weakening magic on that cell at least temporarily 👏🏼

Yeah it's going to be bad, was a large strong tornado. It hit fairly late hopefully not catching people in bed and now another storm is hitting which will make it tough on first responders.

Lots of twitter reports saying roads impassable, reports of people trapped, a mobile home park hit etc but as usual treat early reports with large grain of salt.

I made it.

The winds on that line are insane. Not sure if we have any posters towards Laurens and points east but be ready. It’ll make your butthole pucker up real quick and that’s no exaggerationIMG_7558.png

There’s really a lady up on my local residents page trying to argue with me right now saying she’s originally from tornado alley and there couldn’t have been a tornado in that profile and on top of that she says straightline winds produce minimal damage. I need to go to bed before I get banned. I can’t with some people. She has no idea how lucky we all got right there. Goodnight

There’s really a lady up on my local residents page trying to argue with me right now saying she’s originally from tornado alley and there couldn’t have been a tornado in that profile and on top of that she says straightline winds produce minimal damage. I need to go to bed before I get banned. I can’t with some people. She has no idea how lucky we all got right there. Goodnight
Glad you’re safe Jimmy! That stuff can be scary! Midwestern people are annoying AF! I will never be one ! Southern till I die!
Storming here currently, non-severe 🙏

she’s still talking. And she has absolutely no idea what she’s saying but she’s “from Tornado alley” so it’s all good. I’ve never wanted to reach through the phone and slap somebody so bad IMG_7561.jpeg

Back