• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Southernwx Site News

Congrats on all of the new improvements and all of the hardwork you guys do! I thoroughly enjoyed going through the last winter wx threat with you guys. This site is a great teaching/learning experience and I know it's only going to get better! I can't wait to see all of the exciting things you will be doing with the forum. I really appreciate it and I am certain everyone else does on here as well. Thanks again for all you do!

Great news! Thanks to those in charge for having a vision to make this site better! I am all about learning, and not about the banter and trolls. Check out Matthew East's daily Carolina Weather video. He does a very nice job of describing patterns and recapping the overnight model runs in about 5-7 minutes. It would be great for someone on this site to do the same thing after all of the 12z runs as a system approaches.

Storm5 said:
SD said:
Tarheel1 said:
As long as you get the DGEX , we're golden! Nice site guys, keep up the good work! Let me know when the Brick interview is happening, he's my favorite Met! :)
Sadly I kinda want brick live for a model run.  That would be epic

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
This Will 100 percent happen during the next winter weather threat . That's his area of expertise

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Only thing you left out was info about the Trump interview to help boost the political thread!  Lol now that would be epic

metwannabe said:
Storm5 said:
SD said:
Sadly I kinda want brick live for a model run.  That would be epic

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
This Will 100 percent happen during the next winter weather threat . That's his area of expertise

Only thing you left out was info about the Trump interview to help boost the political thread!  Lol now that would be epic

Well, we have an outstanding message forwarded to a certain guy named George. All I can say.

Doubt that one gets off the ground though. Man is probably happy to be out of any kind of spot light lol.

Shawn said:
metwannabe said:
Storm5 said:

Well, we have an outstanding message forwarded to a certain guy named George. All I can say.

Doubt that one gets off the ground though. Man is probably happy to be out of any kind of spot light lol.

Bahahaha.... that's great!

Live "look-ins" on coreytucker, his worms, wasps, and forest creatures would sell itself. Nice job guys!

Back