• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry More SE Snow ? (1/16-1/18)

One thing is for sure as was mentioned yesterday . The snow ratios are not verifying I'm the higher end . If your not well dowm into the 20s your getting 20:1 or 25:1

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Yes

That band is really strengthening south of Tuscaloosa.

Let that sucker ride right on up I-20. New snow band kicking in here at 29 degrees.

New HRRR has me living on the edge. Keeps precipitation sitting on the tip of southern jefferson through 6 hours. Gonna crack open a beer and pray.

Last edited:
Please remove if this is banter, but guys, it is still snowing here in Cullman. I anticipated our snow would be over at 3pm and it's still going! Looks like some filling in has occurred to the west. I'm excited!

So this system is moving due East? That means the moisture back in Mississippi wont make it as far north as say Bham? Bc the radar looks nice back that way.

inmsirse.gif
Holy Cow

Let that sucker ride right on up I-20. New snow band kicking in here at 29 degrees.

New HRRR has me living on the edge. Keeps precipitation sitting on the tip of southern jefferson through 6 hours. Gonna crack open a beet and pray.
Just open one myself let's reel it in tonight;)

Mby, far East side of Cleveland near Ocoee. Close to 1/2" measured on my deck. More snow than in the city but not by much. HWY 64 out of town headed East already getting messyand snow covered in areas, while inside town the roads were still fine. My road and the side roads are snow covered and getting ugly20180116_171005.jpg and already saw one car off the road.

Back