• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May-hem

Maybe a bit too much. If it's spread out over several days I will take. Our lake here is 8 feet down and needs to go up. Also that would remove the extreme drought up here.
Hard to believe Lanier is down about 8 feet while Allatoona is at full pool. Hoping Lanier can fill up before summer.

Hard to believe Lanier is down about 8 feet while Allatoona is at full pool. Hoping Lanier can fill up before summer.
Lake Hartwell on GA/SC border was down about 10-15' a few weeks ago! Havnt see it since the heavy rainfall last weekend

I wonder if the 12z Euro keeps the look it had from 0z last night. If it does, this one should be game on for lots of rain and perhaps another really cool day or 2.

I wonder if the 12z Euro keeps the look it had from 0z last night. If it does, this one should be game on for lots of rain and perhaps another really cool day or 2.

It's already going nuts with rain through day 6 so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know just one week a month doesn't make, but could May possibly become our first below normal temp month in a long, long time. With some cooler days and more precip it might be possible. Things that make you say HUM?. Maybe May-hum.

12z euro looks yummy . I'm sure some will say but my area only show half an inch . This precip map is irrelevant, it's the setup that matters
54de9a6790fde2b563fef74113e6c4aa.png

Wow at the wind today, and very excited about next weeks heavy rain and a nice cool. Love April

12z euro looks yummy . I'm sure some will say but my area only show half an inch . This precip map is irrelevant, it's the setup that matters

Nope! Last time a few of us said this there were swift water rescues a few days later :confused:

AccuWeather is reporting anywhere from 100º to 94º with lots of 97ºs in the vicinity; TWC is showing 95º currently; NWS is showing 93º. Whatever it really is, it's plum warm, regardless. The official record is 95º - might just tie it ... :(

I'm starting to think that the JHS rain shield has moved from South Carolina to South Georgia.

Looks great...

So glad that some of the worst of what can happen in late spring/any of summer might be delayed a bit. My taste of it was...not very fun today.

Back