• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Michael

12Z Euro Hour 72: definitely coming in slower and will hit FL a good bit further east than its 0Z run.

I can't see a landfall in the big bend happening, comparing to the GFS the Euro is even slower than that but doesn't landfall in the big bend. I really hope slower/stronger doesn't actually happen.

Slightly slower, east and stronger of the 0z run
OLD*** run....yesterday same time
View attachment 6732
f9f3adde27f7f75fc59cf4306de70f90.gif

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comparing to the 0z Euro I'd say once it's in Georgia it's a bit further north.

Comparing to yesterday's 12z Euro it's south though and stronger.

Man some large differences between the models . Hard to beat the euro / ukmet although the ukmet seems to be on the eastern side of the guidance envelope. So it’s the CMC , FV3 , HWRF and GFS which are west of the Euro , Icon and ukmet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man some large differences between the models . Hard to beat the euro / ukmet although the ukmet seems to be on the eastern side of the guidance envelope. So it’s the CMC , FV3 , HWRF and GFS which are west of the Euro , Icon and ukmet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's funny is it's usually the other way around .one thing to note I would say the GFS arguably did better than euro with Florence too.

This thing is like a rocket, I'm not even sure of the path across the Carolina's with the 24 hr maps but @144 it's still a Hurricane off the NE coast....dang

Back