• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Florence

I remember they had to make a whole new set of colors for what Harvey did to the Houston area last year. I really hope she doesn't stall that long to produce that much rain. There's no way. Right?

Last edited:
I remember they had to make a whole new set of colors fot what Harvey did to the Houston area last year. I really hope she doesn't stall that long to produce that much rain. There's no way. Right?

You'd need like, 1.3 inches of rain an hour for 3 days for it.

Euro out to 48, approaching Wilmington, starting to slow down

72 hours basically stalled just offshore

96 hours moving SW off Charleston, looks to be headed for GA

Last edited:
If we can get this ring of -70C cloud tops to close off and maintain itself around the eye, and if we can eliminate that dry air on the western side, whoever finds the core is gonna have some big time troubles down the line. Right on the cusp of taking it to the 'next level' IMO, we'll see if it actually happens. Link to where I got this image from: https://weather.us/satellite/692-w-301-n/top-alert-superhd-1min.html#play2

Attachments

• us_sat-en-153-0_2018_09_12_08_29_8714_490.png
    us_sat-en-153-0_2018_09_12_08_29_8714_490.png
    652.6 KB · Views: 32
Well thinking that NHC may very well expand some watch products south to near Darian Ga, just being prudent with the model trends. .. Thoughts?

Back