Pattern Magnificent March

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
I think its time for you to start planning on a move north ;)

lol I always have plans but I actually don't hate this little corner of Dallas which is basically a moderate size town where I live and work is so close so its complicated :p

Definitely something that will not happen soon

Last edited:
temps doing some crazy things tonight here in Chattanooga... went from 57 around 9 pm to 64 at 2 am, then dropped to 50 currently... guess we're getting on the other side of the Low now.

Reactions: stormcentral
While Hunter AAFB is as of 10 AM still at 64, KSAV (airport that is only 8 miles from Hunter) has dropped in one hour due to a wind shift from light W winds to moderate N winds from 64 to 52! Can you say well defined wedge front?

Reactions: pcbjr
This wedge is incredible...
ttd.gif

and surface diagnosis two hours ago..
pmsl.gif

Reactions: stormcentral
This is easily one of the most incredible/memorable spring wedges for me. I won't soon forget this one. While practically everyone else I know here is complaining about it being cold, I'm loving every minute of it and expect to be walking out in it in a few hours.

Greensboro is running almost 6 degrees Below Normal on temps for March 2018.

And has recorded 5 inches of total snow for March 2018. Pretty amazing.

Reactions: Jimmy Hypocracy
Geez...old man Winter is angry!! This is night 3 of gusty winds just slamming into the house. Certainly doesn’t help that my portion of the neighborhood is perched on a large hill either. It’s been gusting 25-30 most the evening and really hasn’t let up much. One hell of a wedge. 44 this hour but feels colder with the showers coming down at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GaWx