• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Bugs

The good thing about up north is that you get more organized rainfall even in the summer. Not as much of that hit or miss crap you get in the south.

Isn't that what makes us a "subtropical climate"? No jet in the summer, and completely dependent on thunderstorms?

Lots of them everywhere. Some fire some storms, others don't. One just passed me so hoping for a downpour like the one I got missed by last night. Good amounts around me, but only some big drops here for a few minutes.
Those were LeBron James tears. LOL

Lots of them everywhere. Some fire some storms, others don't. One just passed me so hoping for a downpour like the one I got missed by last night. Good amounts around me, but only some big drops here for a few minutes.
Pretty amazing around here, down here in the South end of the County we got dumped on yesterday evening.

Thunderstorm I had yesterday was very intense, about 5 inches of rain, with 40 plus wind gust, and half in hail, that fell for about 20 minutes alone.

.18 last night have really high hopes for today... don't let me down

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I got an 80% chance this evening and NWS saying storms could last deep into the night and highs staying in the 70s tomorrow! All we have is hope!

.18 last night have really high hopes for today... don't let me down

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You may be in the sweet spot as the front should be sagging down in your area during the late afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing like some morning showers and clouds out of nowhere, to screw up the heating and instability! SMDH! Going on about day 15 with zero rain!

Nothing like some morning showers and clouds out of nowhere, to screw up the heating and instability! SMDH! Going on about day 15 with zero rain!
[brick] the rain will add moisture and make it more unstable later for stronger storms [/brick]

Back