• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June 2023 Thread

The dry spot the gfs hinted at a few days ago over eastern NC is certainly panning out. Barely rained here so far

What a difference just a few miles makes. Only had a few showers that lasted a couple minutes each yesterday. The constant rain didn't start here until 4am or so this morning here. Only 1.4 here since Monday so far.
I think some of the heaviest rain we've seen will happen tomorrow morning as the ULL moves across SC.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

What a difference just a few miles makes. Only had a few showers that lasted a couple minutes each yesterday. The constant rain didn't start here until 4am or so this morning here. Only 1.4 here since Monday so far.
Did Shetley get any rain yet or did he fall through one of the cracks in the ground? I haven't seen him around today.

~1.5-1.75 here since the start of the week. It has rained basically all day here

Back