• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July Fries

Let's hope Joe B is right about some cooler weather as we get towards the end of this month, and parts of next month.

Let's hope Joe B is right about some cooler weather as we get towards the end of this month, and parts of next month.
it should cool rest of this month with high rain chances like the gfs is showing for parts of the SE

CHA has hit 95 three times so far this Met Summer... could this be the highest temp through Sept? Who knows... certainly a chance, if August comes in tame. Still running a few degrees AB, thanks mostly to warm lows.

Unless my gauge malfunctioned, I got 3.5”+ of rain after 6pm last night until this AM

Unless my gauge malfunctioned, I got 3.5”+ of rain after 6pm last night until this AM
Upon further review of the backyard, we had epic, epic rain last night! My son said it was about hardest he ever heard it rain, and it lasted for quite awhile! We picked up around .25 at 6-7 pm. The gauge is at 4.09” , anybody more savvy than me got radar animation for GSP area from 9:30-midnight and a totals map? Would be much appreciated!

Reactions: SD
Simply awesome ... the image, and as much so what we have at our disposal (and so often take for granted) ...

20181950152_GOES16-ABI-CONUS-GEOCOLOR-1250x750.jpg

.87" yesterday, managed to do one of my favorite things to do and walk after a thunderstorm...since it was still mostly cloudy it wasn't bad to me but I was still kind of soaked due to the moisture in the air after walking.

How’s our wet week looking!!? Getting off to a good start today, 60% chance of storms, down to 20%:(

Back