• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jukin June

Its hot today

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
On 2nd thought ...

Well, I'm gonna raise a fuss
I'm gonna raise a holler
'Bout workin' all summer
Just to try to earn a dollar
Well, I went to the boss man
Tried to get a break
But the boss said 'No dice, son,
You gotta work late'

Sometimes I wonder what am I gonna do
'Cause there ain't no cure for the summertime blues

On 2nd thought ...

Well, I'm gonna raise a fuss
I'm gonna raise a holler
'Bout workin' all summer
Just to try to earn a dollar
Well, I went to the boss man
Tried to get a break
But the boss said 'No dice, son,
You gotta work late'

Sometimes I wonder what am I gonna do
'Cause there ain't no cure for the summertime blues
Well my Mama and papa told me you gotta earn some some money, if you wanna use carto go a ride ' in the next sunday. Well, I wouldn't go to work, told the boss I was sick. Sometimes I wonder, what I'm gonna do, cause there ain't no cure for the summer blues.

Ohhhh what rain will do to temps this time of year ...

Screen_Shot_2017-06-23_at_8.15.44_PM.png

:cool:

Shocking ...... it's raining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pleas send some here, where it's not ! 1/2 inch of rain in the last 10 days! The struggle is real!

I've had 6.29" of rain this week, 8.71" for June thus far. My pool temp is 77 degrees ( guess I will swim next summer). I know there are people who hate the heat on here, but I hope July provides some 90+ degree temps and dry weather. I want summer to be summer.

I've had 6.29" of rain this week, 8.71" for June thus far. My pool temp is 77 degrees ( guess I will swim next summer). I know there are people who hate the heat on here, but I hope July provides some 90+ degree temps and dry weather. I want summer to be summer.
Summer to me means highs in the 80s, low humidity, and a refreshing breeze. Summer is NOT 95 degrees with high humidity. Well, maybe it is but I don't want it to be.

Summer to me means highs in the 80s, low humidity, and a refreshing breeze. Summer is NOT 95 degrees with high humidity. Well, maybe it is but I don't want it to be.
In Alabama it is. Maybe not everyday, but a lot of them. With the rain and coolness we've had, I'll take all the 90+ temps I can to make up for what I haven't gotten this month.

5 whole days without any rain is going to be nice. Dewpoints in the 50s will be even nicer ! I will have the windows open the next few days to let the cool summer air in !

Back