• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jukin June

CMC cannot be trusted with temps LOL, or can tropical systems really pull down cooler air that well?
gem_T2m_seus_30.png

But the Euro cools the 850s more than the CMC. Anyone have surface temps for the Euro?
ecmwf_T850_seus_8.png

731b57a8249df160f1c2ea6f80288fcd.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't complain about temps the last couple of days 76/68 yesterday and 66 this morning only 74 currently. My electric bill should be acceptable this month
My power bill might be great, but that water bill is gonna blow after this failure of a rain event!

I don't know about anyone else but I'm enjoying this rainy summer. It's kinda like a pick your poison deal in the south, either a rainy summer with temps in the 80/low 90s or a hot dry summer with temps 95+

I don't know about anyone else but I'm enjoying this rainy summer. It's kinda like a pick your poison deal in the south, either a rainy summer with temps in the 80/low 90s or a hot dry summer with temps 95+
It's ok I guess. Personally I would rather it be in the 80s with low humidity. Even 90s with low humidity would be ok. The humidity is really annoying.

I'd much rather this than high heat. Although blah days like yesterday where it was constant drizzle to moderate rain are going to wear on you. We didn't even get much rain from yesterday's round and I think it rained from daybreak to sundown here yesterday. A few periods of just mist, but it mostly was drizzle to moderate rain.

Humidity does bother me when I go for my exercise walk but if I'm just standing around out there it doesn't at all.

Greensboro PTI hasnt hit 90 this year:

Greensboro pti is gona make it atleast until July 1st without hitting 90. Looking ahead next week its gonna be nice after the rain threats shut down throughout the day Saturday. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 60s for the last week of June is as good as it can get. And we should stay dry most of the week. wondering what the latest date Greensboro took to hit 90?

Gainesville, FL, and ATL now have a very good chance to finally get a cooler than normal month this month (by ~0.5-1 degrees)! SAV is a closer call but they're aiming for ~0.25 degrees cooler than normal. SAV and ATL have had an incredible 16 months in a row of warmer than normal! Gainesville is at 12.

Update: Gainesville has a near 100% chance now of June ending up cooler than normal. ATL has about a 95% chance. However, I'm now giving SAV only about a 25% chance. So, SAV will likely have an incredible 17th warmer than normal month in a row!!

Update: Gainesville has a near 100% chance now of June ending up cooler than normal. ATL has about a 95% chance. However, I'm now giving SAV only about a 25% chance. So, SAV will likely have an incredible 17th warmer than normal month in a row!!

What about over in Alabama?

The storm moving just east of downtown B'ham in the middle of the rain mass looks pretty impressive. Anybody been under it. Looks like Storm 5 may be in it's path. The ones approaching Tuscaloosa also look impressive.

Back