• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jukin June

^^^^
Here's some hope:

610prcp.new.gif

814prcp.new.gif

^^^^
Here's some hope:

610prcp.new.gif

814prcp.new.gif
There's no hope for some ! Like him and SD! :)
I've had storms miss me by 2-3 miles on all sides the last 4 days! I've got to cash in sometime!?

Boo on yesterday's MCS through central AL. Left work early to start the weekend, but just spent the last hour and a half cleaning debris from my yard, driveway, deck, etc. Lots of small limbs, twigs, leaves, and even my neighbors plastic flower pots. Must have blown pretty hard at the house while I was celebrating retirement with a friend. We did get good rain though.

I've had storms miss me by 2-3 miles on all sides the last 4 days! I've got to cash in sometime!?
You will - we all do ... ;) Just don't leave Santa with sour milk and stale cookies, and a good present will await you under the tree! :D

lol I still can't get over the fact brick and SD will be at the same beach during the same week . There must be a brick SD dinner meeting .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol I still can't get over the fact brick and SD will be at the same beach during the same week . There must be a brick SD dinner meeting .

fly on the wall? with a bottle to get you through the night? ... LOL

giphy.gif
well we found Shane

It's the southernwx get together

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I didn't say there wasn't hope I'm just annoyed

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
I watched a line today drop South towards me, then miraculously, retreat N, the whole line! Never seen that before!? It's occurring now! :(

I watched a line today drop South towards me, then miraculously, retreat N, the whole line! Never seen that before!? It's occurring now! :(
Storms are trying to go in the piedmont like they did last night, but are having a hard time of it. Me and you probably need to wait until Monday, if then. Hopefully that tropical system will come farther west than the GFS is showing now. The 18z track looks awfully familiar though, as in how 3 systems tracked last summer that mostly left us dry.

Well, had some showers but still can't get a good storm here. Got an alert on my phone that a dangerous storm was nearby, so we'll see what happens.

Back