• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jukin June

Looking down the road, the Weeklies are extremely kind going into the Solstice:
wk1.wk2_latest.NAsfc_T.gif

wk1.wk2_latest.NAprec.gif

wk3.wk4_latest.NAsfc_T.gif

wk3.wk4_latest.NAprec.gif

Wish they were more accurate ! :(
It's the best I can do on a rainy Tuesday while waiting for a doc to schedule an injection into my collar bone ...
But then - if anything in this realm was accurate, we'd have nothing to post and speculate and rant and wish about, would we? :cool:

I dont get why we are stuck in such a wet pattern. This is summer. The season of hit and miss storms. Fronts dont make it far south in the summer so what is causing all of this rain ?

I dont get why we are stuck in such a wet pattern. This is summer. The season of hit and miss storms. Fronts dont make it far south in the summer so what is causing all of this rain ?
For now, deep tropical moisture. Please go to Wiki and look at water vapor and air flow and you'll see! :cool:

For y'all who want hotter and dry after this week, some models are now trending well your way ... :mad:

But maybe it's just a late afternoon, 18Z or so hiccup ... :D

94 in Minneapolis this coming Saturday and i havent even hit 90 yet. What is going on here ?
Us southern folks is winnin' ...

... winnin', among other things, with the watermelon, catfish, black-eyed peas, blackberry cobbler, coleslaw, grits, sweet tea, cold beer, grilled chicken, fried chicken, ribs, fried summer squash, okra, sweet corn on the cob, churned ice cream, and the no-snow contest -

hands down

burp, and lovin' it ... :D

Last edited:
Honestly the radar is just summer in overdrive to me. I think a disturbance in the gulf is helping some but this lately, at least past Mississippi has been storms forming and then just blowing up.

Oh yea, just the good ole' 100 degree prediction by the GFS weeelllllllll after truncation.

Hmmm. Maybe but I doubt it.

Back